Posted: March 20, 2020 by Staff Writer
With SecureCare, your clients can bundle Dental and Vision coverage for employees and save. They will get just one monthly bill, and make one payment for both plans.
With three Dental plans and three Vision plans – including a choice of employer-sponsored or voluntary coverage – SecureCare could be a great option for your clients.
SecureCare’s three Dental Plan options are:
- The Copay Plan (MAC): Emphasizes value with no annual maximum limitation, no network waiting periods, and a national network with 300,000 provider access points for members in all 50 states.
- PPO (MAC): Offers flexibility, while providing low employee coinsurance and competitive premiums.
- PPO (UCR): Provides the freedom to select a PPO dentist or any dentist and still receive rich benefits.
The Triple Choice Plans from SecureCare allow groups with employer-sponsored or voluntary plans covering five or more eligible employees to offer any combination of the above plans as a dual or triple choice.
That’s not all, though. Consider these advantages from SecureCare:
- The Copay Plan covers the full American Dental Association list of procedure codes you would expect from a comprehensive PPO Dental Insurance plan.
- Employee-members and family members may go to different dentists, plus the plans offer direct access to specialists without a referral.
- Cost of laboratory fees (like crowns) is included in the copay; there are no extra lab fees.
- All contracted providers schedule new patient appointments.
- Members may switch dentists without notifying the plan.
It’s easy to simplify your clients’ insurance programs and offer SecureCare Dental bundled with Vision. It’s the clear choice.
Contact your Word & Brown Nevada representative for details, or to start a quote!
Posted: March 27, 2020 | Industry News
Posted: March 27, 2020 | Upcoming Events
Posted: March 27, 2020 | Compliance
Posted: March 24, 2020 | Word & Brown News
Posted: March 24, 2020 | Carrier Updates