Posted: May 18, 2019 by Staff Writer
Word & Brown’s 2019 “Week of Webinars” (WOW) is just around the corner. It starts on Monday, June 17, and continues through Friday, June 21, 2019. It offers brokers and other agency staff a unique opportunity to earn more than half of the Continuing Education (CE) Credits needed to maintain a California agent license. Best of all, you can earn those credits in just five days – from the convenience of your office or home.
A diverse range of topics is planned during the five days of WOW, so you are sure to find something that appeals to you.
Monday, June 17
- 11:00 a.m. – Why Aren’t We Using Online Enrollment More? (CE #356592)
- 2:00 p.m. – ACA Hot Topics: Helping Clients Navigate Compliance Challenges and Changes (CE #356592)
Tuesday, June 18
- 9:00 a.m. – Ethics: Foundational Ethics and Principles for Health Insurance Agents (CE #366636)
- 11:00 a.m. – Ethics: Worthy of Your Clients’ Trust (CE #366671)
- 2:00 p.m. – Ethics: True North – NAHU Code of Ethics as a Moral Compass for Agents (CE #368971)
Wednesday, June 19
- 9:00 a.m. – Mitigating Compliance Risk: Workforce Attrition, Aging Population, and the Modern Landscape (CE #363013)
- 11:00 a.m. – The Fundamentals of Quoting Accurately (CE #381011)
- 2:00 p.m. – Social Media Strategies for Health Insurance Agents (CE #375371)
Thursday, June 20
- 9:00 a.m. – IRS Letter Panic Prevention (CE #36481
- 11:00 a.m. – FSA Compliance, Administration, and Education (CE #377351)
- 2:00 p.m. – Large Group 101 (CE #380453)
Friday, June 21
- 9:00 a.m. – Employer Health Insurance Compliance & Notification Requirements (CE #376255
- 11:00 a.m. – HSA Compliance, Trends, and Consumer Education (CE #375311)
In addition, three registered participants will be selected after each webinar to win a $100 gift card. That’s 39 chances to win. You’re also eligible to win a $100 gift card if you take part in our post-webinar survey.
If you attend all 13 webinars during the week, you’ll be eligible to win $1,300.
An equally impressive roster of presenters is hosting our outstanding educational programs:
Marc McGinnis, Vice President of National Sales
A 22-year industry veteran, Marc’s focus is streamlining sales processes, achieving business objectives, executing sales strategies, devising innovative sales approaches, promoting growth, and increasing customer satisfaction.
Paul Roberts, Compliance Manager
Paul leads Word & Brown’s education initiatives and provides oversight and support for the WBCompliance team. He is a frequent industry speaker and hosts Word & Brown’s podcast series, “Breaking It Down With Word & Brown.”
Scott Diehl, Vice Product of Product & Digital Strategy
Scott oversees the General Agency technology suite: quoting websites, mobile applications, API infrastructure, enrollment, and inforce policy management – providing integrated solutions to solve brokers’ real-world problems.
Barbara Lewman, Director of Compliance
With 30+ years in the health insurance industry, Barbara is a recognized Affordable Care Act expert and a frequent speaker on compliance, regulations, hot topics, and related IRS reporting.
Peter Nill, Field Sales Director
Peter works in Word & Brown’s Los Angeles region to support brokers’ sales and marketing efforts, including carrier and product training, client presentations, and changing regulations.
Reservations are filling up fast. Act now to sign up here for your preferred courses. Don’t miss this opportunity to earn 13 CE Credits in just five days – all without traveling.
If you have any questions, contact your Word & Brown representative.
Note: To receive full CE Credit from the California Department of Insurance (DOI), you must be registered for each webinar and in attendance for the full duration of the hour (one hour), and you must engage with all polling questions during the course. Upon your completion of each course, Word & Brown will file your credit information with the California DOI within 30 days and will provide you with a certificate of completion. Details will be reviewed at the beginning of each class.
Posted: February 13, 2020 | Upcoming Events
Posted: February 13, 2020 | Carrier Updates
Posted: February 13, 2020 | Technology
Posted: February 13, 2020 | Compliance
Posted: February 13, 2020 | Word & Brown News