Posted: February 13, 2020 by Staff Writer
Word & Brown is proud to be the Premier Sponsor of the Women’s Leadership Summit this year. Please check out the invite from CAHU below. We hope to see you there!
We are beyond excited to share new details with you about CAHU’s 2nd WLS!
Join us as we return to the fabulous J.W. Marriott Resort & Spa in Las Vegas! Save the Date! Reserve your Spot! Book your Flights!
In 2019, we introduced the WLS as a first-of-its-kind CAHU event, focused on gathering existing and aspiring women leaders in our industry to help develop, grow and encourage like-minded individuals as the industry shifts and expands. The event was a smashing success and we are elated to be hosting our 2nd Annual WLS in March, 2020.
While our first summit was limited to 100 attendees plus our sponsor partners, we have expanded capacity due to the high demand to attend our next summit. Based on results thus far, we expect to sell out faster than last year, so if you want to attend, we recommend reserving your ticket(s) sooner than later.
The program and speaker lineup will amaze you, and we can’t wait to share it. Meanwhile, we can confirm that you will experience an atmosphere that encourages relationship building, frank and open discussions, and most of all, an opportunity to learn and grow, and embrace your power as a female leader.
MAKE THIS INVESTMENT IN YOURSELF. YOU’RE WORTH IT!
Tue, March 24
- Pre-Summit Networking at onsite Spa Aquae
Wed, March 25
- Check In & Registration (Opens at 1pm)
- Welcome Reception & Opening Speakers (Begins at 3:30pm)
- Vendor Time (lashes, massages, mini facials, shopping)
Thursday, March 26
- AM Wellness Session
- EVENT KEYNOTE: Lori Taylor
- Brunch & Bubbles – Vegas Style
- Empowerment Keynote: Emma Fox
- Leadership Keynote: Pat Griffey and Stephanie Berger
- Words of Wisdom (WoW) Talks & Interactive Workshops
- Ladies Night Party: Get glammed up for a decadent evening of nibbles, libations, and entertainment!
Friday, March 27
- AM Wellness Session
- Wellness Panel
- Health & Wellbeing Keynotes: Jenna Phillips Ballard and Natalie Jill
- Summit Closes at 12:30pm
- Post-Summit Networking at onsite pool area
It’s Back….. CAHU Mars Squad!
Fellow leaders of the male persuasion are invited to donate $250 in support of women in leadership. You will be proudly featured on the MARS Squad wall at the summit, in the printed program/workbook, and EXCLUSIVE event gear.
Posted: February 13, 2020 | Upcoming Events
Posted: February 13, 2020 | Carrier Updates
Posted: February 13, 2020 | Technology
Posted: February 13, 2020 | Compliance
Posted: February 13, 2020 | Word & Brown News