Community Care Health Joins Word & Brown Health Plan Roster
We are excited to announce that Fresno-based Community Care Health is a new option for your groups in Central California. The health plan serves members in Fresno and neighboring counties, providing access to over 2,500 providers practicing at more than 700 sites and 19+ urgent care locations.
The Community Care Health provider network includes:
- 1,350+ physicians (primary care and specialists)
- 485+ behavioral health practitioners
- 400+ other health care professionals, including but not limited to acupuncture, chiropractic, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and speech therapy
The organization is focused, day-in and day-out, on providing the strongest portfolio of products, tools, and services – and in building a stronger community in which members work and live.
More Reasons to Consider Community Care Health for your groups:
Focused on serving the San Joaquin Valley, Community Care Health offers many advantages for employers in Central California:
- Local customer service, account management, and leadership
- Agile and able to respond quickly to member needs
- Heavily reinvests into the valley through patient care, jobs, and charitable donations
- Members are covered by a comprehensive network, with access in 2024 to the Blue Shield PPO network outside Fresno, Kings, and Madera counties and Blue Card outside of California
- Community Care Health is one of the most competitive Small Group options for 2024, both EPO and HMO
Word & Brown is quoting Community Care Health plans for 2024. Contact your representative to learn more or get quoting assistance. Or, login now.
Most Recent Articles