enrollment kit - Anthem blue cross (dental & Vision)
Our goal is to process your new group enrollment easily and efficiently in order to provide you and your client with a quick approval. The following list outlines Anthem Blue Cross’s case submission requirements.
- A copy of agent’s quote (based on final enrollment).
- The most current Employer Application
- The most current Employee Application - for all employees enrolling.
- Declinations from all employees declining coverage (sections 2 and 4 of the employee application).
- A copy of the company’s most recent Quarterly State Tax Withholding Statement†† with the current employment status of all employees listed.*
- If “takeover” coverage, a copy of the Prior Carrier’s last month’s group premium statement.
- COBRA/FMLA/Cal-COBRA Questionnaire; the last billing statement listing COBRA/Cal-COBRA subscribers.
- A company check, or completed Check by Fax form (Form #12238CABEN), for the first month’s applicable coverage(s) made payable to “Anthem Blue Cross”.
- Submission is 100% of the premium with application.
- Employer’s Statement of Understanding.
- Broker Licensing: Broker Appointment Process
- Agent Direct Deposit Authorization - Effective 5/1/2015 (Current)
††DE-9C not required on Specialty only sales, including standalone new sales and up sells on existing Medical cases
*See Section 3, California Underwriting Business Requirements for the Sole Proprietor, Partner, or Corporate Officer Statement not appearing on the DE-9C. See section 3, California Underwriting Business Requirements for the
After approval, prior carrier termination letter must be submitted by the employer or broker.
For other useful or older documents, please refer to the Forms database.