Enrollment Kit - nippon life Benefits (medical)
This checklist is provided as a guide. The carrier may require additional items and documentation. Please refer to the carrier's underwriting guidelines for a complete list of requirements. Please use the latest version of forms.
Our goal is to process your new group enrollment easily and efficiently in order to provide you and your client with a quick approval. The following list outlines Nippon Life Benefits' case submission requirements.
- Signed Employer Application for Group Insurance
- Binder-Premium Check - first month's premium based on the sold rate(s)
- Completed Policy Issue Checklist (which can be completed electronically)
- Electronic Services Agreement
- Policyholder Electronic Enrollment Terms and Conditions (if Census is provided)
- Copy of prior carrier’s booklet (required for medical 100+ enrolled and for LTD)
- RAQ – Risk Appraisal Questionnaire (groups under 150+enrolled in approved states)
For other useful or older documents, please refer to the Forms database.
Important Reminder: To help your client comply with ACA requirements, provide a copy of the appropriate Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) to each employee at the Enrollment Meeting, via email or by posting on an internal company website. For the most recent information regarding Nippon Life Benefits’ SBCs, please go to the SBC Page or contact your Word & Brown Representative.