Enrollment Kit - best life (life)
Our goal is to process your new enrollment easily and efficiently in order to provide you and your client with a quick approval. The following list outlines BEST Life's case submission requirements.
- Employer Enrollment Application
- Employee Enrollment Application (also indicate if waiving coverage) or Quick Enroll Census
- Beneficiaries or Employer letter stating they are holding Beneficiary file.
- Employer Check - Made payable to "BEST Life and Health Insurance Company" for the first month's estimated monthly cost.
- Copy of Life Proposal
- Agent Appointment Form and copy of license (if applicable).
|After approval, prior carrier termination letter must be submitted by the employer or broker.|
For other useful or older documents, please refer to the Forms database.