Enrollment Kit - principal (dental, vision & life)
This checklist is provided as a guide. The carrier may require additional items and documentation. Please refer to the carrier’s underwriting guidelines for a complete list of requirements. Please use the latest version of forms.
Our goal is to process your new enrollment easily and efficiently in order to provide you and your client with a quick approval. The following list outlines Principal's case submission requirements.
**Forms are generated based on coverages sold and by state. Please contact your Word & Brown Sales Representative**
- Employer Application - Principal appointed agent and group must sign and date
- Employee Enrollment/Waiver
- Health Statement - required for all employees electing over the Voluntary Term Life guarantee issue amount of $50,000
- Prior Carrier Bill
- Prior Carrier Benefit Booklet
- Company check made payable to Principal Life Insurance Co. (not required by Principal Life Insurance Co.).
- eService Election Form for groups wishing paperless administration
- Broker: Must be licensed with Principal Life. If not licensed, licensing paperwork must be submitted with the case
For Life, STD and LTD:
- Risk appraisal questionnaire (Employer)
- LTD reporting agreement (optional)
- STD reporting agreement (optional)
Licensing: Broker appointment must be completed via this link. NOTE: The group will not be approved until licensing is received.
|After approval, prior carrier termination letter must be submitted by the employer or broker. |
For other useful or older documents, please refer to the Forms database.