enrollment kit - vsp (vision)
Our goal is to process your new group enrollment easily and efficiently in order to provide you and your client with a quick approval. The following list outlines VSP’s case submission requirements.
- No binder check in needed. VSP will bill for the first month’s premium.
- Census Enrollment Spreadsheet
- VSP Client Application – please advise the correct rating option, based on the following carrier guidelines:
- If the employer contributes 75% or more for all eligible employees and dependents, or pays 75% of the overall cost of the plan, the carrier will consider the plan “Core” and requires only a minimum of 5 enrolling.
- If the employers contributes less than 75% of the overall cost, and the group does not select the “must match” option, the carrier will consider the plan “Voluntary” and only requires a minimum of 10 enrolling.
- In order to offer Core Employee/Voluntary Dependent rates, the carrier requires a minimum of 10 employees enrolling.
|After approval, prior carrier termination letter must be submitted by the employer or broker.|
For other useful or older documents, please refer to the Forms database.