Nevada Carrier Partner Updates
Here’s an overview of recent updates from our carrier partners. For details on any specific update, click on the related link.
- Broker Bonus: Earn up to $4,000 in bonuses for each new group you write with E.D.I.S. Visit our Newsroom to find out more.
- Prominence Health Plan
- Association Health Plan (AHP) Coverage: Prominence Health Plan has expanded its roster of SIC Codes for AHP coverage; it includes a wider range of potential groups. Six available plans, including HSA-qualified coverage, are now available in seven areas of Nevada: Carson City, Clark County, Douglas County, Lyon County, Nye County, Storey County, and Washoe County. Options include enhanced benefits with lower out-of-pocket costs and copays plus statewide HMO open access with no referrals – plus access to Cigna’s PPO national network. Contact Ken or Mona to learn more about why it’s better to write Prominence through Word & Brown, so you can take advantage of value-added benefits – for you and your clients.
- Total Benefit Solutions
- International Coverage: Word & Brown brokers now have access to health coverage for businesses with a split workforce (with some employees in the U.S. and others elsewhere). Click here to learn more about options from Total Benefit Solutions.
Ancillary and Other Coverage
- Accreditation and Benchmarking Awards: Ameritas has earned accreditation from the Utilization Review Accreditation Commission (URAC), which establishes quality standards for the health care industry, health care management programs, pharmacy quality-management programs, and provider integration and coordination programs. The insurer has also earned recognition from BenchmarkPortal based on efficiency and effectiveness in customer communications. Ameritas is one of only a handful of companies to achieve Center of Excellence certification for 14 consecutive years, placing its contact center performance in the top 10% of participating contact centers globally.
- BEST Life
- New Active and Passive PPO Plans: BEST Life is offering up to a $3,000 calendar year maximum; a $100 lifetime deductible; child ortho on groups of 5+ enrolling employees; no waiting period on groups of 5+ enrolling employees; an automatic two-year rate guarantee for groups of 10+ enrolling employees; an added $1,000 Accident Benefits on every Dental plan; robust network coverage with regional and national networks; an option to offer dual-option when at least five employees are enrolled on each plan; and all plans available on a standalone or bundled basis.
- Earn a Bundle Selling a Bundle: Through July 31, 2021, you can earn a bonus of up to $1,000 when bundling Dental + Vision or Dental + Vision + Life for groups of 5-99 employees (with at least five enrolled) or 100+ groups. Link here to download the Humana flyer.
- United Concordia Dental
- PPO and DHMO Options: United Concordia Dental is now available for your clients in search of affordable PPO or DHMO coverage. Link here for details.
Most Recent Articles