Nevada Carrier Partner Updates
Here’s an overview of recent updates from our carrier partners. For details on any specific update, click on the related link.
- Multiple Carriers
- Machine-Readable Files: Health plans and insurers must meet pricing disclosure guidelines under the new federal Transparency in Coverage rule. Watch for carriers to begin publishing new Machine-Readable Files (MRFs) in July. Learn more in Paul Roberts’s June 2022 Compliance column.
- Q4 Quoting: You can begin quoting for your renewing and new business clients with an October-December effective dates. Login or contact your Word & Brown team for assistance.
- Large Group Opportunities: Word & Brown’s new Large Group contract with Aetna gives you more reasons to write your Large Groups with us. Visit our Newsroom for more information.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Small Group Bonus: It’s not too late to earn an Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Small Group bonus for coverage with an effective date through 9/15/2022. Earn a one-time bonus of $25 per employee on your first qualifying group, a one-time bonus of $50 per employee on your second group, and a one-time bonus of $100 per employee on your third and any additional group sales. Bonus is available on groups of up to 50 employees. Maximum $5,000 bonus per Medical case. Ask us about other Triple Crown Small Group Broker Bonus details.
Ancillary and Other Coverage
- Delta Dental
- Retention Bonus: Delta Dental is offering a broker reward for Small Group brokers who retain at least 92% of your book of business through 2022 and meet a new sales reward level. When you do both, you’ll earn a bonus for each. If you’re not already selling Delta Dental, you’re only eligible for the new sales award. Download the flyer for details.
- Humana Ancillary
- Specialty Growth Bonus: Humana is offering rewards for multi-line sales year over year. Through January 31, 2023, there are bonus opportunities for selling new and retaining existing business. To learn more, read our Newsroom article.
Most Recent Articles