Nevada Carrier Partner Updates
Here’s an overview of recent updates from our carrier partners. For details on any specific update, click on the related link.
- All Carriers
- Q4 2021 Quoting: Many of our carrier partners are now quoting for Q4. Get a jump on your renewals and new business quotes by logging in, or contacting your W&B rep for assistance.
- Broker Bonus: For business effective through September 2021, you can earn up to $4,000 in bonuses for each new group written with E.D.I.S. Visit our Newsroom to learn more.
- Prominence Health Plan
- More Businesses Qualify for AHP Coverage: Prominence Health Plan’s roster of SIC Codes for Association Health Plan (AHP) coverage has expanded. Six plans are available in seven areas of Nevada: Carson City, Clark County, Douglas County, Lyon County, Nye County, Storey County, and Washoe County. Contact Ken or Mona to learn why it’s better – for you and your clients – to write Prominence business through Word & Brown.
Ancillary and Other Coverage
- BEST Life
- Broker Bonus: Earn up to $300 for bundled new Group Dental coverage for 10+ enrolled employees. Download the flyer here.
- Active & Passive PPO Dental: BEST Life wants to remind brokers of recent updates to its PPO Dental, including higher calendar year maximums, rate guarantees, no waiting period on major services, child orthodontia, and more. Ask us for details.
- Evolved Benefits
- Product Update: Although the TransConnect® out-of-pocket medical expense indemnity insurance product from Transamerica has been withdrawn in California, it remains available in Nevada.
- Premier Access
- Broker Bonus Bonanza: Premier Access’s bonus program offers you three great bonus opportunities – cash, trips, and a new Tesla! Download the brochure here.
- Reliance Standard
- SmartChoice® Small Group Products: Reliance Standard offers a range of comprehensive plan designs: STD, LTD, Life/AD&D, Dental/Eye Card, Critical Illness, and Accident.
- United Concordia Dental
- Sales Incentives: You can earn a broker bonus for United Concordia Dental coverage effective 7/1/2021 through 1/1/2022. Link here for the Small Business Reward Program details, or here for the Large Business Reward Program flyer.
- Updated Rate Card: United Concordia Dental has released rate cards for coverage effective through 12/31/2021.
Most Recent Articles