Nevada Carrier Partner Updates
Here’s an overview of recent updates from our carrier partners. For details on any specific update, click on the related link.
- Multiple Carriers
- Q4 2021 and Q1 2022 Quoting: Our carrier partners are quoting for Q4 2021 and Q1 2022. Get a jump on your upcoming and new business quotes by logging in, or contacting your W&B rep for assistance.
- Extension on Broker Bonus: E.D.I.S. has extended its bonus to include business effective through 12/1/2021. You can earn $500 to $4,000 in bonuses depending on the group size and selected plan. Click here to learn more in our Newsroom.
- Self-Funding With Stop Loss: E.D.I.S. reminds brokers of the availability of self-funding with Stop Loss coverage. Click here to access the TPA’s recorded presentation.
- Prominence Health Plan
- Updated Underwriting Guidelines: Underwriting changes allowing up to 50% of employees to live outside of the Prominence service area means more sales opportunities for you. Contact Ken or Mona to learn more – and to get details on Prominence’s Large Group broker bonus.
- Multiple Product Lines: Prominence Health Plan offers Small Group (2-50), Large Group (51+), Association Health Plan (AHP, 2-50), and Administrative Services Only/Self-Funded (100+) coverage. You can choose from six AHP plans in seven areas of Nevada: Carson City, Clark County, Douglas County, Lyon County, Nye County, Storey County, and Washoe County.
Ancillary and Other Coverage
- BEST Life
- Broker Bonus: Earn $100 to $300 for bundled new Group Dental coverage for 10+ enrolled employees effective through 1/15/2022. Download the flyer here.
- Premier Access
- Broker Bonus Bonanza: Premier Access’s bonus program offers you three great bonus opportunities – cash, trips, and a new Tesla! Download the brochure here.
- United Concordia Dental
Most Recent Articles