Tech Team Updates for June 2021
Our ongoing series of technology-related “news you can use” continues this month with a spotlight on the Ease mobile app and integrating payroll with benefits. We also offer “Ease Quick Tips” on setting Open Enrollment dates.
Tech Team Updates
- Ease Mobile App: The Ease mobile app (available for both iOS and Android) gives your clients’ employees the ability to access benefits information on the go. Download the flyer here.
- Payroll and Benefits Integration: Ease’s payroll and benefits integration partners make it easy to help clients:
- Connect directly with payroll providers
- Keep benefit deductions and demographic information in sync
- Decrease duplicate data entry by setting up new employees in just one system
- Broker Ready to Submit: Using this feature, you can avoid sending enrollments to carriers too soon – while also preventing early effective dates and other errors. Log in here to learn more.
Ease Quick Tips
When setting up Open Enrollment dates, follow these steps:
- Log in and click on the group
- Click on Benefits > Progress > Actions > Reset Progress
- Click “Open Enrollment” > enter Start Date > End Date
- Check Customizable Plans for Enrollment box > choose specific plans to include in Open Enrollment
- If plans with Prior Effective Date are to be included, check the Late Open Enrollment box
- Click Lock Enrollment > set closing date
- Click Login > send logins to group
For detailed instructions (log in required), click here.
Live and recorded Ease trainings are available monthly – for you and your clients. An HR Admin Training is offered weekly on Tuesday. Encourage your client’s staff to sign up here.
For more information about putting Ease to work for you and your clients, call or email your Word & Brown representative or the Tech Team in Account Management.