Tech Team Updates for March 2021
In our continuing series of updates on “news you can use” on technology-related topics, below is the latest information from Account Management.
The focus this month is, again, on Ease.
- Duplicate Company: Ease now allows cloning of information. In one click, you can duplicate details for an existing company entry – including rates, plans, documents, open enrollment details, and more. Log in and get instructions here.
- Onboarding and EaseHR: Offer your groups a comprehensive tool in Ease to send offer letters, collect W-4s and I-9 documents, and more with the Onboarding feature at no extra cost. Add EaseHR to allow time-off management, org charts, metrics, and more for just $1 per employee per month. Learn more here (after logging in).
- Q2 Rates Update: All Q2 California and Nevada Medical carrier rates are loaded in Ease. Send over your Q2 groups now to get a head start on your group load.
- Intake Form Reminder: Intake forms are needed not only for new group loads in Ease, but also for renewing groups in Ease. This helps ensure information being added/updated is current. Click here for the current Intake Form.
Ease Quick Tip
To add a Qualifying Life Event, follow these steps:
- Log in and click on the group
- Click on “Employee > Benefits > Enrollments”
- Click “Actions”
- Choose “Add Qualifying Event”
- Choose the appropriate Event from the drop-down
- Click “Add Evets:
- If applicable, update the employee’s scheduled hours and type in the “Employment” tab
- Send employee the login to make changes and sign off on updates
Click here to login and get instructions. For employee instructions, click here.
Live and recorded Ease trainings are available monthly – for you and your clients. An HR Admin Training is offered weekly on Tuesday. Encourage your client’s staff to sign up here.
For more information about putting Ease to work for you and your clients, call or email your Word & Brown representative or the Account Management team.
Most Recent Articles