Posted: June 9, 2020 by Staff Writer
Here’s an overview of recent updates from our carrier partners. For details on any specific update, click on the related link.
- COVID-19 Updates: We continue to share the latest information on our actions and those by our carrier and administrator partners in connection with the Coronavirus in our COVID-19 Response Forum.
Prominence Health Plan
- Cigna Partnership: Prominence Health Plan has partnered with Cigna to give Prominence members in Large Groups (51-99) and Association Health Plans with national coverage outside of Nevada access to Cigna’s network of more than 6,300 hospitals, one million physicians, and multiple ancillary providers across the country. Small Groups can expect availability in 2021. Download the Prominence flyer by clicking here.
- Nevada Builders Alliance: Prominence Health Plan is a partner with the Nevada Builders Alliance to offer health insurance to groups with 2-50 full-time employees. Six comprehensive plans are available, including HMO, PPO, POS, and HDHP options. Click here for more information.
- AHP Coverage: Your clients in six counties plus Carson City may now be eligible for Association Health Plan (AHP) coverage from Prominence Health Plan. Plus, you can earn 6% commission. Click here to learn more.
- Dental & Vision: Through Ameritas Focus, your clients get two benefits in one plan. Available to employers with 51+ eligible employees, Focus combines Ameritas Dental with VSP Vision on one certificate with one rate, one enrollment, one bill, and one payroll entry. Download the flyer by clicking here.
- Ease Partnership: Ease and Ameritas are making it easier to offer Dental, Vision, and Hearing plans to groups of 2 to 250 employees. Ease’s simple set-up and direct submission streamline eligibility and enrollment.
- Acquisition: The Dental Select third-party administrator, which has been serving brokers, employers, and consumers since 1989, is now a part of Ameritas. Talk with your W&B rep if you’re interested in learning more about their employer-sponsored Dental, Vision, and AD&D products.
Guardian – Dental
- WorkLifeMatters EAP: With 92% of small business owners reporting a moderate to very high level of stress right now, Guardian is expanding its WorkLifeMatters Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to include a new Small Business COVID-19 Action Center. Effective immediately, complimentary WorkLifeMatters services are available through July 31, 2020, to all Guardian customers (with 500 or fewer employees at firms without a current EAP).
HealthiestYou by Teladoc
- 7/1 Rate Changes: For new coverage or renewals effective 7/1/2020 or later, rates are changing for the HealthiestYou Complete bundle, Teladoc Consults, and consult fees for general medical, behavioral health, and dermatology services (HealthiestYou Core). Download the latest materials by clicking below:
Contact your Word & Brown representative if you have questions.
Posted: July 10, 2020 | Carrier Updates
Posted: June 29, 2020 | Upcoming Events
Coronavirus: Updates on Congressional Support and the Paycheck Protection Program, and What It Means for Employers
Posted: June 25, 2020 | Compliance
Posted: June 24, 2020 | Word & Brown News
Posted: June 9, 2020 | Technology