Posted: March 11, 2019 by Staff Writer
Here’s an overview of recent updates from our carrier partners. For details on any specific update, click on the related link.
- New Approvals: National General’s Self-Funded Program Core Value Plan is now available in Nevada. It offers Reference Based Pricing for small and medium-sized groups. Download the latest brochure here. Vitality Wellness, described in a separate flyer available here, can be added for an additional $5 per employee per month.
Prominence Health Plan
- Association Health Plans: If your clients are members of the Reno + Sparks Chamber of Commerce or the Nevada Builders Alliance, they may be eligible for Health Insurance through an Association Health Plan from Prominence. Ask us for details.
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bundling Discount: Don’t forget, your clients can get a 5% bundling discount when they purchase Anthem Dental with another Anthem specialty line. That’s a 5% discount on each specialty line sold with Dental as the anchor.
- Drug Pricing Tool Now Live: You can help your groups’ members avoid sticker shock on prescription drugs by encouraging them to use Humana’s improved drug pricing tool. Members can find out what drugs are covered and get a price at com.
- Rated Code Change Available: Your employer clients can change their “how rated” code from age to composite – or composite to age – just by asking. Changes are allowed once per renewal year. Your clients can submit a request directly to Humana via email, or you can submit a request on their behalf.
Contact your Word & Brown representative if you have questions.
Posted: April 18, 2019 | Upcoming Events
Posted: April 15, 2019 | Compliance
Posted: April 12, 2019 | Carrier Updates
Posted: April 1, 2019 | Word & Brown News
Posted: March 20, 2019 | Carrier Updates