Posted: December 11, 2018 by Staff Writer
Group Health Insurance is a very competitive industry. Employers – including some of your current clients – receive calls often from other brokers who are out to steal your business with a new Broker of Record (BOR) letter.
A competing broker may use several different strategies in their outreach to your clients, but one of the most popular is technology focused – combining online enrollment with HR and benefits management.
Use Technology as a Retention Tool
You can build a stronger bond with your clients by staying up to date on available new technology – and by offering your clients access to products and services not available elsewhere. A combination enrollment and HR/benefits management program can be an end-to-end option for employers and their employees.
As a partner with Word & Brown, you have a lot to offer your prospects and clients, including:
- 100% guaranteed-accurate Small Group quoting
- WBQuote Lite: the only true mobile Small Group quote in the market
- MedID: a Medical ID Card on your clients’ smartphones
- Webinar and seminar training, including HR Certification Institute (HRCI) and Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) courses for employers
- IRS annual employer reporting (IRC Section 6056) resources
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) calculators and an online Compliance Resource Center
- HRWow: human resources support tools
- Access to online enrollment, HR, and benefits management platforms for all-in-one solutions that combine onboarding, benefits enrollment, employee records, payroll, and compliance
Beyond technology advantages, as a Word & Brown broker, you can offer additional value-adds, too:
- Access to Property & Casualty through Berkshire Hathaway GUARD, an A+ rated insurer
- Available Premium Only Plan (POP), COBRA, and ERISA Wrap services
- Multilingual enrollers for your clients’ annual open enrollment
- Access to in-house Compliance experts (not an outsourced vendor)
Don’t risk losing your clients to a competitor. Contact your Word & Brown representative to learn more about all of the advantages of writing your Small Group – and Large Group – business through Word & Brown. If you’re not already partnered with us, visit our new broker web page to get started today.
Posted: July 10, 2019 | Compliance
Posted: July 8, 2019 | Technology
Posted: July 8, 2019 | Industry News
Posted: July 8, 2019 | Upcoming Events
Posted: July 8, 2019 | Carrier Updates